With a Log-In and Password, you can sign into your account to:
• View & renew checked out items
• Place and cancel holds
• View fines
• View Reading History (Checkout History)
• Review & edit your lists
If you do not know what your Log-In and Password is, ask us at the Circulation Desk.
Searching the NExpress shared online catalog in a few easy steps:
- Enter Search terms
- Add “ottawa” to any search to limit to our holdings, or click on Ottawa Library on the left sidebar after entering a search
- Choose a keyword search over a subject search
- Click on Title to see availability
- Can limit to Item Types (like dvds)
- And/or select a specific library
Place a Hold
If you find what you are looking for in the catalog, you can place a hold on the item:
- Yourself if you are signed in with your log-in and password, or
- Call us at 785-242-3080 and we can place it for you.
You can receive email notifications as soon as your item arrives! Just have us enter your email address in your account.
You can also receive email notifications to remind you when items are about to reach their due date. Just ask us if you would like this feature turned on.
Email notices may say from: NExpress or circstaff
If you don’t find what you are looking for in the catalog, we can try to get the item for you through Interlibrary Loan. If you have a library account in good standing, you may have seven items requested at a time. Please provide as much information about the item as you can, and specify what kind of media you need (i.e. for movies, VHS or DVD) To request an item you can:
- Call us at 785-242-3080
- Ask at any desk, or
- Email us at email@example.com